NRIVA Social Media Links & Guidelines
Stay in touch with NRIVA - Join us on Social Media
WhatsApp guidelines for all official NRIVA WhatsApp groups
Dear NRIVA team,
In order to optimize our WhatsApp group and as our community is growing, we have created the following guidelines that each official NRIVA WhatsApp group must follow. These guidelines will help us focus on key NRIVA matters and help us better serve our community.
• Know the purpose / reason for the formation of the group and act accordingly.
• Post NRIVA related information only. This is not a place for Forwards/Shares for non-NRIVA related information
• Confirm the validity of the news you wish to share in your group before circulating it. If it is a forward, mention in the beginning
• Send congratulatory and condolence messages directly to the recipient/family. Do not post in the main groups to avoid crowding as we are a large community
• Discussion- unless necessary, deal individually with a member, not in the group
• Actively participate, share your thoughts in a positive and constructive manner
• Strictly avoid all such msgs which directly or indirectly harm anybody in person, gender, group, region, religion, caste etc.
• Refrain from posting messages that are related to any political party (India, US etc.). NRIVA does not endorse any political affiliation.