Greetings from the NRIVA team and thank you for your interest in Donating to the NRIVA. It is our hope that this site will help you learn more about the many ways to support us and learn the importance of your contributions.
Thanks to all the generous donors who are supporting our services over the years and looking forward for your donations in future. We are very thankful for entrusting our organization in delivering the services like Adopt A Student, Matrimony, Health etc and also as a forum for ‘Connecting to Serve’. Our exceptional team of volunteers and their services to needy would not be possible without the generous support of your time and money. We have very limited over heads and promise you that we do serve the betterment of the society. We hope that you will consider making a gift today. Your tax-deductable (IRS Employee ID# : 26-1923816 ) donation will make a difference.
Make a Donation
The Online Appeal is and must always be the priority at NRIVA as it provides essential support on an annual basis to furnish the necessary resources to fulfill our mission ‘Connecting to Serve’ and provide funding to our service programs like Adopt A Student, Health, Matrimony etc. Online donation gifts provide the edge needed to support and enhance our services of NRIVA.
Your tax-deductible (IRS Employee ID# : 26-1923816) gift will help us to further expand our services.
The online donation is an unrestricted source of income that gives NRIVA the opportunity to allocate funds where the need is greatest.
Gifts may be made to the NRIVA by clicking here to DONATE:
With matching gifts you can sometimes double or even triple your gift!
One of the smartest ways to give is through a matching gift program, where a company will match donations to charitable organizations. These matches are often dollar for dollar, which doubles or sometimes triples your charitable-donation power. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees.
ome organizations may need NRIVA W-9, please send an email to email@example.com for a copy of W-9.
How It Works (Manual Process)
- Check with your company’s human resources or payroll department to see whether it offers a matching gift program.
- Ask for donation guidelines and a list of eligible charities (NRIVA is a “Service” organization) if your company does offer a matching gift program.
- Print a matching gift program form.
- Decide how much you want to donate.
- Make a check payable to “NRIVA” and submit it to our treasurer or any EC with “Employee Section” of matching gift program form completely filled in.
- Once received, we will complete rest of the form to ensure that the match is donated and received by NRIVA. We will mail form to your matching gift administrator.
- Usually, it takes anywhere from 3 to 4 months to receive the payment from your company.
How It Works (Online Process)
These days most of the companies are using online form to submit matching gift program.
- Go to your company’s matching gift website/portal. Your Human Resource (HR personnel should be able to locate this website for you.
- Log in using your User ID (sometimes it is your SSN#) and password. You will need to select “NRIVA” as the recipient organization and enter the amount, type and date of your gift.
- You will have the ability to print a confirmation of your gift registration.
- We will be notified and we will confirm receipt of a gift.
- Once confirmed by the organization and subsequently approved by your company’s matching gift administrator, a gift will be recorded as eligible for the match.
- Matching gift check will be sent directly to the NRIVA. (Payments are usually made on a quarterly basis.)
If you have any question regarding the matching gift program, please contact Srinivasa Rao Pandiri at firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-239-1104 or send email to email@example.com
Matching Gift Companies
Your employer may match charitable contributions made by their employees. It is a great way to increase the size of your donation and voicing your support for NRIVA. Please contact the Human Resources Department at your place of employment for the appropriate form(s) and confirmation of a matching gifts program.
Companies with Matching Gift Programs
(We attempt to update this list annually, but please be aware companies may discontinue matching gift programs in the meantime)
- JP Morgan Chase
- State Street Bank
- Bank of America
- Bank of New York Mellon
- FM Global
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac