NRIVA COVID-19 Response - Help Line
NRIVA is pleased to inform our member community, launch of NRIVA COVID-19 Response Helpline nationwide. This program is effective since April 2020.
NRIVA COVID-19 Response - Help Line *
A “non-medical” humanitarian support providing community services, non-medical advice, essential needs like food supplies, shelter and life advocacy.
- Provide “non-medical” nationwide help line support
- Provide “personal protective supplies” to healthcare workers
- Provide “case management” for the families in distress
- Helping “seniors” with “essential services”
- Providing attorney and health care professional “references”
- Assistance to “visiting parents” with travel and health advice
- Support “International Students” with legal, health and shelter
How does it work?
A member in distress can contact NRIVA Help Line, in one of the following methods
- Calling the 24X7 NRIVA Help line at 1-855-WE-NRIVA
- Message using “Contact Us” from nriva.org
About NRIVA Help Line
- Experienced support team
- Compassionately listen, console and guide as needed
- Mobilizes additional NRIVA support resources
- Facilitates support from initiation through closure
- Collaborate with Trusted non-profit partners *
*in collaboration with Sewa International, a nonprofit specialized in disaster relief and rehabilitation
* NRIVA COVID-19 hotline is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a medical or legal advice, and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, or legal advice.