NRIVA Stock Trends/Patterns
Inviting all NRIVA members and families to Register and join us.
NRIVA Business & Equity Advisory committee brings you a educational webinar on "Stock Trends and Pattern Technical Analysis" to help and educate NRIVA families.
- Venkat Belde – EC Liason
- Naveen Goli - Board Liason
- Kishore Mantri - Chair
- Ram Kangyampeta - Co-Chair
- Srujan Repakula - Co-Chair
- VinayaDatta Seeryada - Member
- Vishnu V Akula - Member
- Praveen Singirikonda - Member
- Vamshi Yelakanti - Equity Advisor
- Jay Devaki - Equity Advisor
How to Join:
Conference Call Details:
Date & Time:
Thursday, June 11th 2020, 9pm (Eastern) / 8pm (Central)/ 6pm (Pacific).
- Basic Stock Charting Patterns.
- Maximize your gain and Minimize your Loss in any stock that you buy.
- Candle Stick Patterns
- Know optimal Entry and Exit points , Support and Resistance Points of a stock.
- Predict the Patterns stocks are going to creating using existing Data Models.
Disclaimer: The information being provided on NRIVA website or in the webinars is strictly as a courtesy and for educational purposes only. NRIVA does not provide any investment services or endorse any service provider. NRIVA, the organizers, or the speaker make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided Nor are we liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage or any direct or indirect consequences arising out of your participation in our event or your use of information made available through this website or webinar. Please evaluate your investment objectives and consult a licensed professional before making any investment decisions. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please invest at your own risk and do your due diligence before taking any investment decisions. By registering and/or participating in our events and webinars you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and assume full responsibility for all your actions and consequences.