Financial Literacy for YOUTH
Inviting all NRIVA members and families to Register and join us.
NRIVA Business & Equity Advisory committee brings you a educational webinar on "Financial Literacy and Money Management Skills" to help and educate NRIVA youth. This webinar is specially for Youth and would encourage Youth to take advantage of this webinar series.
- Venkat Belde – EC Liason
- Naveen Goli - Board Liason
- Kishore Mantri - Chair
- Ram Kangyampeta - Co-Chair
- Srujan Repakula - Co-Chair
- VinayaDatta Seeryada - Member
- Vishnu V Akula - Member
- Praveen Singirikonda - Member
- Vamshi Yelakanti - Equity Advisor
- Jay Devaki - Equity Advisor
How to Join:
Conference Call Details:
Date & Time:
Saturday, July 25th 2020, 7pm (Eastern) / 6pm (Central)/ 4pm (Pacific).
• Budgeting & Tracking personal finances
• Rate of Return, Simple vs Compound Interest, Rule of 72
• Good debt vs Bad debt, Credit cards, debit cards, Credit scores, Credit history
• Investing, growth of money, impact of losses
• Inflation & Taxes• How Wealth is generated – Wealth Formula
• Income & Expenses (X Curve – Needs though lifetime), Active vs passive vs Residual income
• Assets & Liabilities
Disclaimer: The information being provided on NRIVA website or in the webinars is strictly as a courtesy and for educational purposes only. NRIVA does not provide any investment services or endorse any service provider. NRIVA, the organizers, or the speaker make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided Nor are we liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage or any direct or indirect consequences arising out of your participation in our event or your use of information made available through this website or webinar. Please evaluate your investment objectives and consult a licensed professional before making any investment decisions. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please invest at your own risk and do your due diligence before taking any investment decisions. By registering and/or participating in our events and webinars you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and assume full responsibility for all your actions and consequences.